PRAY WITH US
Prayer is not a last resort. It should be our first response in any and every situation. Please pray for our missionary team as we endeavor to walk in obedience to God. Pray for wisdom, discernment, favor, health, and provision.
PRAYER REQUESTS & PRAISES
- PRAY FOR THE NATIONAL LEADERS of the International Ministries Assemblies of God (IMAG). We are serving in Swaziland in partnership with the IMAG. Pray for wisdom, favor, rest, renewal, provision, and guidance for the national leaders.
- PRAY FOR OUR PASTORS. Pray for favor in their communities and for doors to continue to open for them to reach into the lives of the people in their community to share the love of Jesus. Pray Colossians 1:9-11 over each of the pastors, that they may be filled with the knowledge of God's will, walk worthy of the Lord, live lives fully pleasing to God, bear good fruit, and strengthened with the power of God.
- PRAY FOR TRANSFORMATION in the nation of Swaziland. Lasting change only comes through the hope and salvation of Jesus Christ. Pray that all may hear the word of God and that their hearts will be softened to receive God.
- PRAY FOR LABORERS. "The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest" (Luke 10:2).
- PRAY FOR HEALING. So many people in Swaziland are either HIV+ or are affected by the disease in other ways. Others are struggling with tuberculosis, diabetes, weak immune systems, hunger, and more. Pray for God's miraculous healing. Pray for people to open their hearts and lives fully to God so they can truly experience His healing touch.
- PRAY FOR RESOURCES, FAVOR, AND VISION. It takes resources to support missionaries and projects in Swaziland. Praise God for the resources He so faithfully provides through YOU. Pray for the resources to continually flow. Pray that we have favor as we work alongside of pastors in communities throughout Swaziland. Also, pray for us to have a clear vision in all that we do.
- PRAISE GOD for all that He has, is, and will continue to do in Swaziland.
- PRAISE GOD for our faithful donors who keep each of us on the field and help support various projects. We can't do it without you!